The IC650 is a 650 watt industrial battery charger which uses an innovative sealed die cast aluminum enclosure to provide the ultimate in reliability. Featuring a patented USB host port, and highly flexible universal DC connections. The IC650 is sold in 24, 36 and 48 volts of direct current (VDC) models.
- Rugged, sealed aluminum die cast enclosure protects against extreme environments.
- Convection cooling eliminates the need for a cooling fan, thereby increasing reliability and eliminating the need for fan replacement/service.
- IP66 protection allows reliable operation in harsh environments.
- Integrated USB port allows easy updating of software, charge profiles and retrieval of charge history.
- Flooded, sealed and lithium battery compatibility. Select from an extensive list of approved charge algorithms backed with the validation of Delta-Q and many major battery manufacturers.
- IC650 chargers store up to 25 algorithms which can be selected to match the specific batteries in use. IC650 chargers can easily be programmed via the user interface built into every charger, and remotely serviced supported without the need of an on-site technician.
- Advanced, high-frequency, switch-mode design allows more efficient (90% typ), faster charging and optimal charging independent of battery type or condition.
- Optional CANbus allows communication and integration into machinery
- Wide range AC mains input (85 – 270 VAC) allows use of one charger anywhere in the world and eliminates the need to stock and service multiple models.
- Lightweight and compact size allows on-board use and offers space advantages over traditional SCR & ferro-resonant chargers and can be used in on or off-board installations.
Universal DC connections allow the use of any user selected connector from a single model.